Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering is one of the prominent and popular disciplines within engineering. Many people in the developed countries, developing countries and under developed countries have given emphasis for the broader application of electricity. This field has been helping the world for the
technological development and it has been creating wage and self-employment opportunities both in public and private sectors. This curriculum is designed with the purpose of producing the middle level technical workforce equipped with knowledge and skills related to the field of electrical engineering so as to meet the demand of such workforce in the country to contribute in the national economic development of Nepal. The knowledge and skills incorporated in this curriculum will be helpful to deliver the individual needs as well national needs in the field of electrical engineering.
- To produce the middle level competent technical workforce (Technical and Supervisory staff) in electrical engineering.
- To prepare such technicians who are able to work in the industrial settings of the country.
- To prepare such technical workforce who will demonstrate positive attitude and respect for the profession and socio-cultural values.
- To help meet the demand of such technical workforce for the industries of Nepal.
- To reduce the dependence on employing such technicians from foreign countries.
- Entry qualification of the applicant for diploma in civil engineering programme should be SLC pass or equivalent or Technical SLC (TSLC) in related subject.
- S/he should have English, Science, and Compulsory Mathematics in SLC or as per provisions mentioned on CTEVT admission guidelines.
- Should submit SLC or equivalent certificate
- Should pass entrance examination as administered by CTEVT
१. सहुलियत शुल्क : ४९,८२०।००
२. पुर्ण शुल्क : ९९,२००।००
The time duration of the course is 3 years.